Original topic:

Find my mobile

(Topic created: 05-03-2018 11:13 AM)
user5ATDn55cNW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So last year my phone decided it no longer recognized my pin and I was able to use find my mobile to unlock it.  This morning it happened again.  Find my mobile appears to no longer find my S4.  I was lucky. I removed the battery and rebooted and it recognized my pin, but what would I do if find my mobile no longer supports S4's?

14 Replies
SamsungCamp
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user5ATDn55cNW

So your phone is listed, but not showing its location? Do you have location services on your phone turned on? If not, enable the GPS.

0 Likes
user5ATDn55cNW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes,, it was turned on.

0 Likes
SamsungCamp
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Good afternoon Community, would anyone be able to advise, or have a work around?

0 Likes
Solution
user5ATDn55cNW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well, finally, removed phone from find my mobile, then removed the samsung acct on the phone and put the account back on and now find my mobile finds my phone... Apparently, doing a hard reset messes something up and redoing it this way finally restored it.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user2SVERuFrTr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

im having the same problem. I didnt know if it was because my husband has a different carrier than i do but i do know his gps locations is on.  all it says is cant find. What do I do. I don't have access to the phone

0 Likes