cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlb213
Asteroid

Fix for Screen? S-Note?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have come to realize that when the magnetic flap on my phone case, comes into contact with the screen on my note 4; my spen does note work on that part of the screen when taking notes. Is there a fix for this? or is there permanent damage that my screen will not recover?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Fix for Screen? S-Note?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, tlb23. It is great to have you here in our Samsung Community and we are glad to see you reaching out to your fellow members for support. We would recommend including additional information about your question. This may include the full model number of your device, current android version, and information on the case you are using. This information may help the community to better evaluate what you are experiencing and provide more relevant response.  Please be aware that Samsung does not recommend the use of third party cases, as we cannot guarantee quality or full compatibility with these products. 

1 REPLY 1
Black Hole

Re: Fix for Screen? S-Note?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, tlb23. It is great to have you here in our Samsung Community and we are glad to see you reaching out to your fellow members for support. We would recommend including additional information about your question. This may include the full model number of your device, current android version, and information on the case you are using. This information may help the community to better evaluate what you are experiencing and provide more relevant response.  Please be aware that Samsung does not recommend the use of third party cases, as we cannot guarantee quality or full compatibility with these products.