cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

For anyone having Samsung Pass error

Hey, if Samsung Pass is telling you it's "temporarily unavailable" try turning off your wifi for about 5 minutes then try. worked for me and ive been at this for days!!
3 REPLIES 3
Constellation

Re: For anyone having Samsung Pass error

That works for devices which have a cell connection, but not for devices with wifi only. Had that issue with my Note20ultra and was able to get it to work, but my tab S7+ does not have sim capability and will not work with wifi off. Hope it helps some, but I'm still in the dark on the issue. Tried pairing my devices with Bluetooth and wifi to see if it would work using the cell connection, but no look. I, like many others will keep debugging, but it may take an update from Samsung for a fix.

Constellation

Re: For anyone having Samsung Pass error

Received notification for a Samsung Pass update and installed. I no longer get the temporary unavailable message and can log in. New problem is I get a message stating couldn't verify fingerprints. Removed the originals and used Pass to rescan/register prints, with no luck.
Constellation

Re: Re: For anyone having Samsung Pass error

That's odd, i haven't ran into that before. That might be knox amd software update related