Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

(Topic created: 08-29-2018 08:04 AM)
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey Fortnite fans!

Galaxy Note9 and Galaxy Tab S4 users are eligible to redeem the Galaxy skin after playing three matches of Fortnite on their device. Users should allow 24-48 hours for processing. Once the user’s Galaxy skin is available, the user will receive a gift box in Fortnite containing the outfit. For more information about redeeming the Galaxy skin, please refer to the instructions within Fortnite or www.samsung.com/us/galaxyskin.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

239 Replies
Kathysvet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I went through the app and got an e-mail shortly after confirming and said I was approved  would be shipped out September 10

0 Likes
Emoney82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I registered August 25th and I still haven't received an email for my skin and bucks bundle. I was wondering if someone could help.

0 Likes
user2t5KxpfTNS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I registered on the 23rd, still nothing.
0 Likes
userVyNkVQCySR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I preordered my note 9 on August 11 through best buy and received on  Aug 24 and I tried to redeem in shop Samsung for the free AKG headphone, after 3 days Samsung sent me an email that I was not eligible for the promotion because my purchase did not occur within the retailer purchase period. Though I preorder in the given period of time 

Vasko
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine says your registration is currently under review. Anyone seen that? Pre-ordered on the 12th submitted on the 24th.

0 Likes
userS4IKu1qeS8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Am I able to redeem this promotion while living in Australia?

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @userS4IKu1qeS8, I would recommend visiting our website www.samsung.com/visitcountry to reach out to your local support and speak with the promotions team to get further information on the promotion.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userukuSBIBbxY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Received a defective and hard resetting note 9, now I have been waiting over 48hrs to get my akg headphones approved so I can exchange my phone for a new one how long is it going to take I’ve been dealing with a phone that resets every 10-15 minutes but don’t want to send my phone back incase I get denied like a lot of people are and chat service has provided me with no help. So what am I supposed to do send my phone back now or sit here and wait with a boot looping 1000$ phone?

0 Likes
Unicornturd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What about the people who pre ordered their note 9 and will not be able to activate these promos since they will be past the redemption period......

0 Likes
usermQlrgLe4LO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I preordered 2 note 9s on the last day of the promotion. And I registered both phones once I got em I  the mail. I sent in a picture of the recpiet and everything else it asked. Then I waited 4 days for a response I got this morning saying I got rejected. I don't understand why this is such a complicated mess why do I have to put forth all this work just to receive what I was promised if I purchased these 1000$ phones?