GALAXY SKIN

SOLVED
Highlighted
Constellation

GALAXY SKIN

if i went and bought the note 9 today can i still get the skin AND the vbucks? or is it just the skin, or neither???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
‎10-13-2018 09:04 AM

Re: GALAXY SKIN

Would depend on the promotion, I know for a fact you can get the skin as it's not really a promotion but more of a new device gift from Epic. As far as the V-bucks, I believe there is a promotion for 10K with the purchase of specific devices, but you would need to talk to our eCommerce team to get the exact information: 855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
‎10-13-2018 09:04 AM

Re: GALAXY SKIN

Would depend on the promotion, I know for a fact you can get the skin as it's not really a promotion but more of a new device gift from Epic. As far as the V-bucks, I believe there is a promotion for 10K with the purchase of specific devices, but you would need to talk to our eCommerce team to get the exact information: 855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.