JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-24-2019 06:45 AM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Haganjeff
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Still having issues on Verizon going into 3G and 1X even after a recommended software reflash at a repair center. I wish someone at Samsung could just say when  this software fix will happen. I am ready to return my 2nd Note 10 Plus if not. As great as the phone seems to be, it isn't much of a device if it cannot consistently connect to calls or data!

Kristenj0435
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My note 10+ has had signal issues from day one. Switch unlocked one twice with same result before I returned it and got the verizon one. Still has the same issues. I've tried everything but nothing works. My note 9 works fine in same areas with same sim cards.  I dont want to switch but I cant have a phone that doesnt work right. I wish samsung would fix the issues. 

0 Likes
frustrated-user
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We are all in the same boat I am afraid. I would like Samsung to recognize this issue so we can return the phone.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@frustrated-user If you are experiencing signal issues that are not being addressed by your service provider, I recommend having your phone evaluated under warranty at an authorized service center. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/  If you are not located in the U.S., you will need to use the following link to find support for your region. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

10plusbeast
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here on mine the signal even if I'm outside the most i get is 2 bars

Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah, I seldom have more than 2 bars. I did chat with Samsung on this app and he said several had mentioned issues. He thought would be good, but more that report the better

0 Likes
wimbet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've had no real connection issues, but also noticed my unlocked Note 10+ on T-Mobile seems stuck on 2 bars. Will continue to monitor and report back.

0 Likes
dib-dibs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's been hit and miss for me. Most of the time I have normal strength, however sometimes it'll drop completely and take a few moments to get back to 4+ bars. I'm having more issues with Google Maps spinning me around while I'm driving.

0 Likes
Rile1564
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just thought it was mine. First time I went with unlocked vs Tmobile branded Note. I'm curious to see if I flash the tmobile firmware on the phone, if that makes a difference. Just to see if it's a Samsung hardware issue or a Tmobile software issue.

Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you do and better please report back 😉

0 Likes