JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-25-2019 04:58 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
useruIUPXiAlNj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here. Unlocked note 10+. T-mobile. No more than 2 bars.

0 Likes
Suwa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here!

0 Likes
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Anyone with t-mobile version have the issue. Trying to find if there would be any benefit to Odin T-mobile onto unlocked? Only reason I went unlocked was the $600 trade in offer 😉

userz8QRBChWjl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issues with unlocked on sprint. 

0 Likes
SuperSamsung
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes I have the same problem my note 10 plus unlock from Samsung.com is weak and my note 9 from tmobile have full bars with the same sim card 

MoeisHere
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Having the same problem with unlocked note 10 plus on att.

user5aj0G2z05k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue, I have the Note 10 Plus for a week now and I get only 2 signal bars in the Arcadia, CA area although there are some places that where i get full signal bars.  My Note 8 (carrier locked) is full bars everywhere. Has anyone found a fix for this or at least see what samsung has to say about this?

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried resetting your mobile networks? Settings> "Reset networks". I would recommend continuing to work with your carrier if the issue persists.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user63fozlyUKg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had unlocked S10+ with same problem on Sprint network . After getting Note Note unlocked this problem dissapeared.

0 Likes
Keltik79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issue. My T-mobile issued Note 9 had full bars in my house. Purchased the Unlocked Note 10+ and now I'm only getting 1 - 2 bars. I have also tried reseting my Network in the settings and it hasn't fixed the problem. A new phone should always be an improvement, not the opposite. 

0 Likes