JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-28-2019 01:55 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung Technical Support; "This is a known issue with the Samsung Galaxy S10's through the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 devices including the 5g. Developers are working on a software update. Unknown on the release of that update."

Kristenj0435
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having trouble with my verizon signal on my unlocked note 10+. I barely get 1 bar in my house or outside or in the middle of the city.  I'm lucky if I can get any bars at home. This needs to be addressed or phone goes back. My note 9 works fine in same areas. My first factory unlocked. Not impressed so far.  Too bad.. I love phone but not if it wont work right. 

NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung remains silent on the signal issues but is well aware as identified through multiple sources.

userjfOkZIkwSL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I noticed this too on my unlocked N10+.

Almost no signal at home. Have to go outside sometimes to make a call. I miss calls constantly and also no 5g. My note 9 would show 5g when available and I had good service at home. Tech support suggested a network reset which I did but I am at work and won't know if it did anything until I get home. Very disappointed. 

0 Likes
Samsung_FQ9pAcj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here with a T-Mobile version. Anytime I'm indoors I get very weak signal, often none at all. Same issues with a S10+. Switched SIM to a Pixel 3 and no problem, strong signal. OnePlus 7 Pro, no problem. Also never had this problem with S9. This is definitely a Samsung issue with this year's phones. Hope a fix comes along soon.

userY6KxOwSuGs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same issues.  I have 1-2 bars.  Any response or solutions?  It is not a carrier issue because all my other phones at the house have strong signal ( same carrier and 4-5 bars) and I had a note 9 before.

Samsung_ZMKmEcE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also having issues with dropped calls. I have full bar until I get a call.

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Samsung_ZMKmEcE Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

0 Likes
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is a known issue with Verizon, AT&T and Samsung's own technical support. Supposedly this will be fixed by software update. Samsung hasn't released a time frame.

darkmeth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

+1 - Note10+ (unlocked) on AT&T network.  Signal indicator averages zero to one bar of strength in areas I commonly received good service.  I frequently drop calls and data speeds are EXTREMELY slow.  Very dissapointed that such a "flagship" device performs so poorly.

For consideration, I have already contacted AT&T regarding this issue.  Factory reset network settings and device.  Replaced SIM card too.  No change.  It's clear this is a SAMSUNG issue that requires immediate attention.