JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 09-02-2019 04:40 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yep. I am taking my sim out of this note 10 plus and putting it back into my OnePlus 7 pro. Never should have spent the money. I hope bestbuy will take it back otherwise I am gonna sell this thing for a discount to get it out of my site.

userREfSRehbDS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Use to have the Samsung Galaxy s9 pluse that would go in and out of service at times. I have the note 10 plus have service all the time no issues yet. I am on AT&T network.

0 Likes
jacobsladder375
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No issues with my At&t version.

0 Likes
Aztecninja
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

New user here.

I've had it activated since the 30th of August.

It's an unlocked version, new sim card from Sprint and it works better than my Note 4 or Note 8 did.

Except on wifi calling, that still isn't good when you're using the car's wifi.

userLXznFKuNki
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm so glad I found this. Sprint 10+. Same

Keltik79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here, I had a T-mobile Note 9 and finally went with an Unlocked phone for the first time. My Note 9 had full bars and ran with no issues. My new Unlocked Note 10+ is always showing 1 or 2 bars LTE if any at all since day 1.

I spoke with T-mobile rep and they were able to see my phone on the network but it was showing it had compatibility issues. After multiple Network resets the Note 10 still shows as having compatibility issues. 

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps from both T-mobile and Samsung reps and still the same issue. However, no Samsung rep would acknowledge this as a bigger issue and my only options were to return the phone. They wouldn't even let me do an exchange, I have to return the phone and then use the credit to order a new one. After trading in my Note 9 for the $600 dollar trade-in credit I'm extremely hesitant on doing this. I"m hoping that what a few others have posted that they are working on a software fix and roll it out soon. Or I may be forced to return this and get a T-mobile branded version...

oapdm104
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same issues. Lucky to get H+ in places where I'm use to seeing 80 download speed on my iphone XS Max. Something has to be wrong. 

0 Likes
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same. Used to get great signal until I got the Note 10+. That's why I returned it!

0 Likes
userl0sAZRLh4a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Having the exact same issue with a Canadian unlocked Note10+, very frustrating and nothing from Samsung. 

0 Likes
RjZjR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a Sprint Note 10+and have not had any issues so far. Everything has worked great including calls.