JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 09-10-2019 08:04 AM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for assistance with their Network signal.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user60Z2fPV4Zn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Me to.

0 Likes
userk5qlX4lb0R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Spore64 Have you heard from samsung on this regard? I'm having the same issue and I was wondering if you were able to resolve yours. Thanks 

0 Likes
dogeared
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issue. I just switched from s10+ to note 10+ and the signal strength in TMobile is much worse. I'm going to call them today to see if there's anything that can be done about it.

They were both unlocked, bought direct from Samsung, FYI...

0 Likes
userMO9eHBFHh1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I hear the T-Mobile firmware is better, since the unlocked version disables some frequencies in the unlock firmware.

0 Likes
Keltik79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Interesting, I always get the unlocked version for T-mobile. Curious if this is true cause my service is always iffy, even in city areas where there is supposedly Great Full Bar LTE.
0 Likes
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ appears to be having a signal reception issue &frequent dropped calls. Places where I have had great network service I have non places where I drove with out interruptions now I have many. There doesn't seem to be a fix insight.

Foxrida911
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What company do you have i just got mine today with att and I live in a town with about 10k people and haven't had an issue have you tried restarting the phone to connect to a closer tower ?

NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have completed multiple restarts, multiple factory resets, several sim cards, apn adjustments and carrier swaps with still the same issues on both preordered devices. 

NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, I have conducted restarts and even created a new APN. I have AT&T as well. My wife and I preordered our phones and we both have the same issues. We put our new sim back in out Note 8's and the signal is strong on that phone but extremely weak on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+