JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 09-13-2019 12:39 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
userC8pkdE9sWU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have your phone company refresh the signal. It worked for mine.

user8Is2THVPOK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Which provider?

0 Likes
userC9Z6vLt14D
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Tried it, no use.

userl0YvJykIcG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Do i call my phone company to refresh the signal? I don't exactly get how to do this and I am desperate. 😔

0 Likes
nismofx35
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am on Tmobile and i have good reception with the NOTE 5. The NOTE10+ has poor reception now. 

Black_Westside
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

10+ on Sprint, ive had a few signal hiccups but i think its more carrier than anything.

0 Likes
clownmeat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have AT&T so I was lucky to have one bar, it was the same with my Note 4 and Note 8. That hasn't changed with the 10.

0 Likes
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have weak signal strength on note 10+ unlocked on T-Mobile. My s10+ T-Mobile branded phone has excellent signal strength. Any one else have issues?

RodZiLLa3xl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yea I thought it was only me but yes I all ways have one or two bars now and put Sims back in my note 9 an full bars ??

userpNnsfHmHn1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am experiencing the same problem with unlocked note 10 plus on Verizon. My 1 + 7 pro has no issues here at my house, but the note 10 seems to always be barely hanging on to his signal. Hopefully a software update can fix this soon.