JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 09-16-2019 11:19 AM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
useroempsRXrGu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have tried 2 different carriers with the same results.  Low signal and dropped calls.  Maybe if you guys actually listened to your customer instead of acting like bots something would get done. You guys are very frustrating to deal with and dealing with your warranty is like pulling teeth since all you want to do is weasel out of everything. Is it possible to band the forum together so we can slap Samsung with a class action lawsuits? That way they can be forced to listen.

Keltik79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This response is to all the MOD like

I don't know how many times we all have to tell you this; it is not the carrier that is causing this issue. It is the phone. Even T-mobile said to me that the phone is reporting compatibility issues to them. The unlocked version is flawed, and Samsung needs to acknowledge it and fix it or allow for even exchanges. I went from having no issues on my Note 9 to 1 bar on my Note 10+. I've been a loyal customer since the S3 and now this...

Samsung_pabUzEI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same issues with galaxy 9+ Driving me crazy!

userv4Hbuip7tf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

just 'UPGRADED' from Gal. 8+ to Note 10+ 3 wks ago.

A significant downgrade in the phone's ability to grab Verizon reception from 8+ is obvious.

So MAD!!! I gladly am breaking my back to be lured into upgrading my phone hoping for a better phone!!!

Samsung!!! I could've used that money for the 2nd trip to Niagara Falls w/ my daughters!!!

Spoiled me!!!

usergPaaQ01QPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes!

0 Likes
useroempsRXrGu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If we make some noise then maybe Samsung will be forced to listen.  While they are a sneaky and deceptive company that fails to have any honor in warranty claims, I believe we can build a case against them by filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau.  https://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/consumer/qualify/1004901  .  Use that link to file a complaint.  If all of us complain about this, I am sure it will make them listen.

Samsung_rVrWu8n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes

0 Likes
userBrSIykdq59
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issue with Note 10+ on verizon and a friend on AT&T said he's noticed it too. I've never been impressed with Samsung signal reception but this is the worst I've seen.

usera5CPifaoln
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had same issue with my note 10+ but worst. Phone in pocket, went in lift and came out signal dead with no entry sign. On/Off airplane mode cannot resolve, have to restart the phone to recover. I don't have such coverage issue with my note9. I was thinking hardware problem but then see quite a few member in SG having such problem. Design flawed?

userACuGdQhTyH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue with my note 10+5g.

I try to fix the issue with verizon and Is nothing they can do.

I call Samsung and is a joke trying to resolve a issue with them.

Nice phones but always something have to be wrong.