JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-23-2019 05:04 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

JUMP TO SOLUTION
239 Replies
userwPYkWwERqZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the AT&T carrier branded model. Terrible, terrible reception (in Tampa area). My parents have LG and BLU phones, both cheapies. They both have flawless reception.

Don't listen to the distractions about flashing carrier firmware or about why the number of bars doesn't accurately reflect signal--its all noise.

These phones have terrible reception and Samsung is pretending they don't hear us. 

I'm sure someday a lawyer will get rich off a class action suit, and we'll all get $2.75 or something. 

0 Likes
userPxC1V90E3u
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I was wondering if I would ever have full bars again w Note 10 - Always had Sprint, always had the Note - So sorry I traded my Note 9 for this.

0 Likes
user9iTM2I1aJ6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issues here I had zero issues with my note 8 and now I get the worst reception I've ever had with T-Mobile and this high priced worthless product 

0 Likes
userHVjklT1QgJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The same Here I have also a Note 10,  that give me very poor signal, the Netherlands have the best coverage Network There is, Everytime problems with the signal,  tomorrow I go to  T-Mobile where the phone is from  and go back to  Samsung,  because This Is horrible

I have also a Note 8 That's Works fine, good  signal and Speed

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

OMG thank you so much for posting this...I'm a software engineer so I like to think I can troubleshoot and make sure I'm rebooting deleting all faulty apps whatever it is however I'm sick and tired of these Samsung flaws ! I compared side by side iPhone and note 10+ plus and what I did notice is that if the note10+ switches to a 3g signal /4g it will stay stuck in that signal no matter what tower you are switching too!!! In addition I have had even a worse issue sometimes when it gets stuck in 3g I can't make any calls but I can receive calls just fine while the iPhone is perfectly working fine on the same providers in the same location !

0 Likes
usercypQxzYau9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have an unlocked Note 10+ on Verizon and few days ago I woke up and no longer have service. I factory reset, tried new sim, reset network settings, soft reset, cleared cache, cleared simtoolkit etc... My sim works in my verizon branded Note 8 so i know its not a carrier issue. my wife also has s10 with verizon and her service works fine as well. Please Help!!!

0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the Note 10+ with Sprint and I've been experiencing data and connection problems also. I've contacted Sprint constantly regarding the matter and I took the liberty of going to a Sprint store to have my SIM card changed to no avail. To make matters worse, I received the UI 2.1 update which caused my volume to vacillate up and down and my battery drains extremely fast since the update. There's no improvement to the data connection problems. This is ridiculous!

0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is an update to my first post. The data connection issue is definitely SPRINT! I have two lines and both experience data connection problems. However, the problems with the vacillating volume and battery drain is definitely software related! I didn't have those issues until after the UI 2.1 update.

_BoneZ_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I made a large thread about this issue recently as well, which is on the first page of the Note 10 forum here. I described my findings, and it's not the carrier or the hardware. It's Samsung dumbing down the power output of the signal, and probably tied to using cheap or small antennas.

Either way, it's unthinkable that Samsung would cripple such an amazing piece of hardware, making it fail at it's number one job of being a phone first. And in essence making it unusable. Glad I returned mine.

In the future, I will do my due diligence and look for these type of posts before ever buying Samsung again. They lost respect with the Note 7 fiasco, but they regained it back with the Note 8. Now they have lost it semi-permanently with the Note 10 signal/reception issues. I will no longer buy Samsung again until I verify they're not crippling their devices anymore.

userdGPiRA3wjL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having signal issues on my s10+.  My note 8 has better reception using the same SIM card in the same area at work.  It's disappointing that the note 10 plus would be having the same issue.  Losing confidence in samsung and I really like samsung phones (don't want to live without the one hand operation + app)

0 Likes