Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10+ S-Pen not returned from the service center

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 07:25 PM)
userHtz8tbAQJH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I sent my Note 10+ for the cracked screen repair to the Samsung repair center.  When I received my phone back about 10 days later, my S-Pen was missing.  I called the Samsung customer service a numerous times for 1 month trying to get my S-Pen back.  It only costs about $20 for a new S-Pen but why should I pay for someone else's mistake.  I trusted the Samsung name brand so I called to get my
3 year old S-Pen back.  I've called many other company's customer services but I've never felt so helpless.  

Today, I received a phone call from the customer service team.  The rep said according to the repair center record, they only received the phone & the sim card tray, and she asked me if I have a photo of the phone and the S-Pen before I package it and the item description of shipping label.  I said no and I used the shipping label Samsung provided so I had no itemized description. (Do I have list every single component of the phone on the label).  The rep said that she could not help because I had no proof and the warranty expired.  Where is your proof that the service center did not receive the S-Pen?  Show me a video of unboxing and repair!  You rushed to trust your repair center's claim and you did not bother to believe my claim.  My time is so much more valuable than $20 and yet I spent so much time making phone calls.  I'm writing this not because I'm dying get my 3-year old S-Pen back to save $20 but you made me a liar.  Shame on You.  I guess it is really a time to hop on the iPhone train.

0 Likes
2 Replies
jolynne71
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did u ever get may have spare
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones