Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 plus receiving more OS Android updates

(Topic created: 05-28-2022 02:16 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I think the note 10 and note10 plus has what it takes to keep getting os android updates 3 year updates is not enough my note 10 plus is still running like new this 2 past years but yet they made it clear no more os android updates but they keep adding features might as well just put us in the android 13 program lists never to late to make changes just saying 

0 Likes
6 Replies
userZcBEVHt71R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree. Went through a lot to get S22Ultra. And photos no better and does less.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm glad I skipped it. I'm still getting compliments on my note 10 plus and how good the pics it takes and records
0 Likes
theblackcobra
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
While the Note 10+ is indeed an excellent device it is on its way to being outdated. Especially where 5G is concerned. There are other upgrades such as the refresh rate and brighter screen. You still have a time left on it though until the updates stop.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's not really outdated every phone has the same design imo and the same software 🤷🏼‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
theblackcobra
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Well since I have used both I see a significant difference and improvements. I would not go back to the Note 10+ at this point.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's very minor improvements like they said but thhe S line up will not be the same compare to a real note and the cameras it's not big improvements unless it's 200 mega pixels etc
0 Likes