JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10+ screen clicking by itself

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 04:32 PM)
usereD8pVCUbwO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ apps are opening by itself as soon as I unlock the phone. When I press the home button, clock app pops up. It could be random app too. As I try to close the apps, they pop right back. Looks like ghost is clicking the phone screen and I can’t control it!

Phone is two years old but this problem started a week ago. I thought it may be the screen protector and I cleaned it but no success. I removed the case but it doesn't help either. Interestingly, it doesn't happen every time I unlock the phone. I lock the phone and don't use it for a while, unlock it and screen clicking starts.

Any idea what's causing the ghost clicking? Any remediation available?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usereD8pVCUbwO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@For-You - it's been two days without ghost (self) clicking of screen. I would accept system cache wipe as solution. Thanks for the help. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
For-You
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try reset the phone by wipe cache. You have to turn off your phone , do the manipulation buttons to enter in recovery, go and wipe cache only , restart the phone and see if that helped
usereD8pVCUbwO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@For-You - Thank you for responding to my query, appreciate it. Just did Wipe Cache Partition operation on my phone. Let me check back with update in next couple of days.

Solution
usereD8pVCUbwO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@For-You - it's been two days without ghost (self) clicking of screen. I would accept system cache wipe as solution. Thanks for the help. 

User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

does this happen in safe mode? 

Submit an error report when it happens again
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
usereD8pVCUbwO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@User_name - Thank you for replying to my question. No, I haven't tried in safe mode. Don't even know how to get into safe mode! Let me see the behavior since I wiped the cache.

0 Likes