3. 6,000mA battery

4. 256GB/512GB/1TB + microSD expandable storage

5. Red and blue color options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Note21 Ultra

Move S pen back to right side

Minimum 256 GB, actually at the price 512GB.

Iris recognition back, esp with Cv19

MUCH BETTER CAMERA SETUP and capabilities.

(This phone feels like a beta release)

Use only snapdragon world wide

Work with G--gle for business users capabilities overriding things like killing third party clipboards etc

Much better photo API and capabilities surpassing to Apple

An Internet browser that's actually up to date security wise and standard wide accepted by all banks and commercial institutions

Larger battery, with power optimization finally surpassing Apple, again

Move fingerprint sensor, that works for some and many not at all (same is true with govt level scanners, some people just have bad prints)

UI accuracy, as current release ath3, is not or miss, esp in Samsung browser etc

Aple price came down, this one did not. 

The screen resolution is just off when it comes to many applications,and you end up scrolling halfway across the screen on apps it should appear fully within the screen.  

In the last hour my phone has dropped from 83% to 66% just browsing. So again, the battery, the battery, the battery and power. This is the number one issue for many users. Samsung dropped the ball this year. 

I appreciate the glass case on the top model, but that makes it more fragile if you drop it. The glass will crack before the plastic. If you're going to create just a beautiful model that is all glass and must be put in the keys to protect it, what's the point?  Again, figure out someway to be able to use tempered glass screensavers without a hole in the middle for the fingerprints. 

Samsung should really consider buying out the NUANCE swype keyboard come as it is far superior than any other thing out there still even though it has been discontinued for two years. 

I really don't like all the buttons on one side as they can be confusing, one-button should at least be on the left side that can be accessed by the thumb.

Need to make it very easy to swap batteries in and out, for serviceable professionals and then be able to maintain the same level of water resistance.  These phones are becoming an economical as well as ecological catastrophe. 

OS upgrade should be extended to five years. Give the users confidence that they are investing in this much money, which is akin to a 75 inch 4K TV, or a decent gaming laptop.  For the amount of money spent on this phone, you can get one heck of a desktop unit. 

Whatever you do must include Sdcard support on for all future models. 

Same is true with dualSim and esim. 

I strongly suggest Samsung eats its own dog food. This means use its own products in every aspect of them to see where they get frustrated. It doesn't seem like Samsung invest heavily in user groups, or treat its customers like Apple does. Apple knows the user interface and exactly what customers truly like. Samsung needs to get on that level. 

Takes all factories out of Ch¡na. 

Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Note21 Ultra

@userd8UUo5PtZB wrote:

I appreciate the glass case on the top model, but that makes it more fragile if you drop it. The glass will crack before the plastic. If you're going to create just a beautiful model that is all glass and must be put in the keys to protect it, what's the point?  Again, figure out someway to be able to use tempered glass screensavers without a hole in the middle for the fingerprints. 

Need to make it very easy to swap batteries in and out, for serviceable professionals and then be able to maintain the same level of water resistance.

I strongly suggest Samsung eats its own dog food. This means use its own products in every aspect of them to see where they get frustrated. It doesn't seem like Samsung invest heavily in user groups, or treat its customers like Apple does.

Apple knows the user interface and exactly what customers truly like. Samsung needs to get on that level. 

For the first paragraph I posted:  Most people prefer the glass on both sides of the phone, similar to what Samsung has been doing since the Note 4 series.  When they release plastic (Note20) people complain about it feeling cheap, now you are requesting it.  Hmm.  As for the Tempered glass screensavers [Screen Protectors], there are some that work with the Note20 Ultra, you just need to be vigilant and get one with adheesive throughout the entire protector, like the Dome Glass ones.  This is NOT a fault of samsung, but instead a fault of the protector manufacturer.

For the second paragraph:  It is practicaly impossible to have removeable batteries, AND an ip68 (Water resistance) rating.  Pick one.

For the third paragraph: Ok, you mention earlier that you want Snapdragon processors in all phones, then state that they use the Samsung designed parts, you do know that Samsung makes the Exonys processors, right?  You seem to be contradicting yourself here.

The fourth paragraph I have above is with the previous one in the original post, I just wanted to address this seperatly...  Apple DOES NOT listen to it's customers, they control them.  The UI is not what the customers want, but what Apple has forced them to get used to.  They do not know what the customers truly like, they know what they can get away with at the time, I.E. finally implementing Wireless charging on the iPhone 8, several years after the tech made it into EVERY OTHER phone manufacturer, Implementing 5g for the first time, 2 year old tech here, for the first time on a phone that is not even released yet (as of this writing).  Yeah, Apple "knows" it's customer base. <Eyeroll>