Does this happen when your device is booted into safe mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Thanks for confirming this.
Were you able to test your device in this mode to see if the symptoms still persist?
Have you confirmed the device is up to date to the most recent update?
Have you tried wiping the system cache partition?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.