cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Store

Not able to download any big apps from the Galaxy store. When the app starts to install it errors out. I've tried force stopping the store, clearing data, and wiping cache partition. Any one else running into this problem?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Store

Can you provide a screenshot of the error you are receiving? Have you recently updated your device?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I can, how would I post a screen shot? No havent recently updated the phone.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try updating your device and restarting. Attaching a screenshot will need to be done via a browser. Within the post, there should an icon of an image.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Screenshot_20200530-183136_Galaxy Store.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

The phone is updated with the most current version.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for the additional information. It appears the error is coming from the game itself. Have you verified there are enough storage and RAM on the phone for the game? Are you trying to download the game over mobile data or Wi-Fi? To confirm, this happens on all games 1GB or larger?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Did you still need help with your issue?