JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

(Topic created on: 11/11/19 3:33 PM)
Samsung_LLXgNvO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Need help fixing.Cant charge phone. Error message battery temperature to low. Seemed to come on after an update.

Anyone else having issue.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
242 Replies
Samsung_PrcQwCF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hope your problem is fixed. If so, what fixed it, or did you get a replacement/new phone? Apparently applying pressure to the back of the phone will allow it to charge. My started acting up two days ago and so far the pressure tatic works. Samsung says it's a battery, not buying into that yet. The connection to the motherboard seems more likely.  My local shop is going to see if they can get the part or not. He has the same phone a Note 10+, but no issue yet.  I got mine at lauch, so just shy of 17 months. Not sure I am willing to fork out hard earned $$$ for an issue that appears to be as common as this without confirmation from Samsung. 

0 Likes
userCEJ6SpmjHa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have had my note 10 for 16 months its in good condition not even a scratch. Then out of no where the phone wont charge it says temperature to low. I have contacted Samsung they said to take it into their repair shop which is about 45min away. I called the repair shop I get told its a knows issue if I am lucky it could be charger port which will cost me $90. If I am not lucky I am pretty much out of luck because the phone has to be replaced. I ask if its a known issue clearly alot of people having issues why the heck is Samsung not fixing it. Instead they want me to take time drive 45 min to see if I get lucky and If I am not I have to buy a new phone because its pass 12 months so I am no longer on warranty. Pretty much seem Samsung is waiting till they get a lawsuit to actually do something about it.

0 Likes
userUbT6OffYZf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phone started doing the same thing last week where I have to press the back of the phone several times to get it to start charging in a few hours it won't charge again and I have to repeat. Also, yesterday the battery jumped to 1% but I was able to use my phone on 1% for almost 2 hours before it died. I am outside of the one year warranty so Samsung won't do anything about it. Looking on the internet this is widespread known issue crossing multiple Samsung phones in the last few years. This definitely needs to be a lawsuit. These phones are too much money for Samsung to have consistent defects in them and not take care of it. I'm sure this will be my last Samsung phone. 

0 Likes