Original topic:

Galaxy note 10 plus,Camera reading"WARNING,Camera Stopped"

(Topic created: 05-17-2022 09:41 PM)
TheBeast069
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a Note 10 plus&my camera screen is completely black. I've tried to restart it,soft start it,force stop it,clear cache&data,reset preferences,reset the Camera app & my cameras screens still black. I've done everything I've found online except doing a factory restart,(WHICH I VERY MUCH WANNA AVOID HAVING TO DO)Can "ANYONE "please help me get my camera back? I've even Uninstallerd apps that I recently installed&I'm pretty sure I'm up to date on updates& I checked my updates in my playstore.
6 Replies
TheBeast069
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi lynda,I read on a Samsung site that alot of people are experiencing this same problem & they're claiming it a software update screw-up thing.this true ??
0 Likes
Tom6068
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Are both front & rear cameras blacked out? If not, then you're physical rear module may be faulty

If both, then try putting another camera app on your phone to try like Google's from the link. If that fails, you'll have to reset and if that fails you'll have to get it repaired at ubreakifix.

https://www.getdroidtips.com/google-camera-for-galaxy-note-10-and-10-plus-download-apk/
0 Likes
TheBeast069
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yea,both front&rear are black.

0 Likes
Tom6068
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Then try the Google apk. The Google camera app works really well anyway. If that works and you want the native camera app to work, you'll have to reset to see if that gets it back.

As an aside you can backup your setting, contacts etc to cloud or by using Samsung's Smart Switch program.
Angel-
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hold the camera icon then click the I then clear data from the internal storage for the camera app problems solved it worked for me
0 Likes
userIudV82kK0j
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Why would this happen though
0 Likes