cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Galaxy note 10 wont charge Low temperature

So I see that alot of people are having this same issue. It happened after a software update, although it seems to be a hardware issue. I found a temporary solution, and that is to clamp it. There is a bad connection inside on the wireless charging plate. It will charge with light pressure in the middle. you may be able to squeeze it with ur hands, but a clamp works better. im using a c clamp with socks on the ends, but u could use a small wood clamp or something similar. But this is rediculous! $1000 for a brick. Ill go back to motorola. Nice job samsung!!

3 REPLIES 3
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 10 wont charge Low temperature

The phone is literally encased in glass so good luck with that  ...

Asteroid

Its not good luck with that! It actually works!20201116_101325.jpg Of course u cant clamp it down with 100lbs of pressure , but i picked this up at walmart for $0.97. Works perfect!

Astronaut

mine did the same thing after only having it a few months. i googled it and it looked like a lot of people were having the same issue, so i called samsung, they said send it in to get it fixed. i asked if they actually had a fix for it...an updated part. the person didn't know. i sent it in, got it back and four months later had the same problem. i called samsung again. asked if they had an actual fix for it, or are they going to replace the part with the same part again. they didn't know... i said i wanted to exchange it for an S10. they said no. i sent it in. got it back and now, eight months later its doing THE SAME EXACT THING!! the warranty ended a couple weeks ago. they say  have to pay to get ir fixed. i am pretty furious.  my last five phones were samsung. my TVs are samsung. I am a brand loyal kind of person. but after this (unless it get's resolved.) i will NEVER buy another samsung product again.