cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBrDvLVCvfF
Constellation

Galaxy note 9 camera issue

Ok. Now this is extracting the liquid out of me ( the word i wanted to use was flagged). Samsung need to either refund me the amount for this note 9 or give me a free upgrade to the 10, thats assuming that the camera works on that one. I didnt spend over a $1000 on a faulty product and not be dealt with. If someone sells you a car and theres an issue, a recall is issued. That's called customer care. Once i get out of this poxy Verizon contract I'm never buying another Samsung product.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy note 9 camera issue

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

useralZOEWs7Y2
Constellation

I have the same problem.  When I put zoom the camera starts to vibrate and make a buzzing sound and the image is blurry. I'm desperate looking to fix this problem.

userBrDvLVCvfF
Constellation

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Screenshot_20190817-220201_Chrome.jpg

userFQ18KowlLn
Constellation

I have the same problem it's so annoying!

I have the same problem it's so annoying!

Slow503
Cosmic Ray

It's an update issue if you updated to pie. Reset your ca...

It's an update issue if you updated to pie. Reset your cache. In recovery mode is best afterwards.

Power off device. Then hold volume down+Bixby+power buttons. Once on pet go of power button while holding the others still. Once in recovery mode do cache wipe. Wipe cache not factory wipe or all is lost. Only do this once or you may lose everything also.

Hope this works or else you just need to go into settings>apps>select camera and clear cache there then restart device.

You may also want to check permissions and backup settings too in one of my post. Pie seems to have issues with backup and restore settings for passwords and permissions that make Samsung conflict with google.

Keep me updated if you didnt fix it.