cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Ghost Touch on Note 10 while calling

I have a samsung galaxy Note 10. All was going ok but recently i've faced a weired problem. Every time i call someone, there are two ghost touch happening. When i start a call it is normal. But as soon as i toch the screen after that, like for handsfree option or even for ending the call, two spots appear right beside the contact name. 

This problem remains till i press the bixby button and screen turns off.

This problem also occurs while calling on messenger or whatsapp. Other than calling, it never happens.

Can anyone please help me in this regard? I'm attaching a screen shot for better understanding.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-16 at 15.19.06.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ghost Touch on Note 10 while calling

Hey there, Could you provide a screenshot of your accessibility settings to see if you have any of those functions on?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for your cordial reply. Here are the screen shotsWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (9).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (8).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (7).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (6).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (5).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (4).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 22.05.57.jpeg

Highlighted
Asteroid

Also, i wanna add something. I've discovered that this problem occures only when when i touch speaker or call end button. It never happens in any other case, no matter wherever i touch. And the probelm happens in all type of calling apps, like messenger, whatsapp, viber, hangout. In all cases, it happenes only when i try to avtivate the speaker or try to end the call.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for the additional information. When you touch on either spot, is there a response? Have you tried clearing the cache of the Contacts app? Settings>Applications>More Options>Show System apps (or Show All Apps)>Contacts>Storage>Clear Cache

I also recommend testing the phone in Safe Mode to see if the spots appear when placing a call through the stock app. 

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Bixby key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
  3. When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Bixby key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
  7. While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for your cordial help.

I did clean contact cache and also booted in safe mode. But it did not work Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, service provider, and the Android version on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.