Original topic:

Glitches??

(Topic created: 03-13-2017 04:12 PM)
userP1o551TaIs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Me and my fiance both have Samsung Note 4,got them at the same time. Well,anytime he clicks on something it automatically takes him to the playstore for Lyft or Uber. It does it everytime! For example, if he clicks on the text message icon it will direct him to the playstore. My note 4 doesn't do that but I do have a few glitches but not that bad.

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungMarcos
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Oh wow...that sounds like somehow everything is being redirected in those file paths for those applications. It could have something to do with a recent app they have installed. There's a quick way to rule out any Third Party Apps though, and that's by putting your device into Safe Mode. If you wanted to have them try it, here's a guide on how to do it easily - Using Safe Mode to Troubleshoot

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Gaminis
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
i cannot load the google chrome search bar and type it crashes but no message is shown so does amazon shopping
0 Likes