Original topic:

Good Lock Task Changer

(Topic created: 04-16-2021 07:31 PM)
KruseLudington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the SM-N976V (Verizon Note 10+ 5G 512MB). My software was updated OTA to N976VVRU6FUCD on April 14. It has been saying for a long time (for over a month - maybe two) that the version of my OS is so new that the task changer version available within Good Lock is not compatible. Anyone have any ideas when it will be available or how we can find out when Good Lock components are updated?
6 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@KruseLudington 

In the most recent version of Good Lock, task changer is accessed inside a new module called "Home Up". 

KruseLudington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It suddenly appeared within good lock - was not there before. So, I installed it, and turned on the Task Changer. Regular awful task changer still there. I am using Nova Prime, not that awful Home UI. Should not make a difference. Ideas/thoughts?
RedOregon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
New update just came out!
KruseLudington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for the heads up. I forgot to mention, did more digging and discovered the settings would be saved for the new task switcher under homeup with the Nova launcher if I give homeup access to storage (by default it was not allowed to access storage). Then when I saw your message about the update, I installed that and then ran into only part of it working and weird guidance about same - see the picture!

Screenshot_20210423-155205_Home Up.jpg

0 Likes
RedOregon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I would switch back to OneUI, set as default, reboot, check for updates, and see what happens.
0 Likes
RedOregon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
12.1.05.11 is the version I'm showing in the app listing.
0 Likes