Original topic:

Google assistant 2.0 disappeared

(Topic created: 04-23-2021 09:09 PM)
Doge lover 123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had the google assistant 2.0 for a couple of days and then it disappeared.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling google app . Found a hint of  the new assistant but it still shows the old one . I still have the old one . My phone's running android 10 

Screenshot_20210423-184235_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-093814_Google.jpg

9 Replies
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
DONT WORY ABOUT IT IT COME WEN IT COMES DARE MIGHT BE HUGE PROBLEMS WITH NEW ONE SO DONT WORY REMBER ALWAYS READ REVIEWS DAY HELP ALOT LIKE ON PLAY STORE ECT ULL SEE PEOPLS MABY WANTING OLD ONE BACK 😉
0 Likes
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
TIPS U CAN ALLWAYS TURN OFF AUTO UPDATE IN UR PLAY :play_button:STORE APS ALSO SAMSUNG STORE APS GOOD IDIA SOMETIMES PEOPLS REPORTS AFTER UPDATE APS DAY WISH DAY HAD OLD VERSION ITS ASY U CAN USE UR FILE MANAGER BACK UP ALL UR APS AT LEAST ULL HAVE DEM ALL BACKED UP INCASE ULL INSTALL BAD VERSION OF APS IM DO IT WORKS 💪GRATE TELL ME WAT U THINK 🤔OK..
0 Likes
Doge lover 123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Guess i will just waitfor it........

Dan2025
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
UR SAMSUNG FILE MANAGER LOOK FOR APK DEN CHECK DEM DEN BACK DEM ALL UP DEN UR GOOD 👍
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

which galaxy note phone do you have?

0 Likes
Doge lover 123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Note 9

0 Likes
Doge lover 123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Good news after waiting for sometime i have the new google assistant back . So anyone having problems ,fam you just gotta wait 

Screenshot_20210505-143842_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Doge lover 123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

An update to this problem: 

Seems like if I use 3rd party apps (apk) the Google assistant 's new ui dissappears

At the time of my posting I had tap tap downloaded from github. Used it for about 4 months and thought that Google pushed back the roll out of the new ui. But then I deleted tap tap as it didn't work really effectively.  Deleted it and noticed the new ui pooped back up. And today I downloaded vigilante to know whats using my camera and mic. Didnt find it really good so deleted it . Just to back the evidence up ,redownlaoded it and the old ui came . Deleted it and the new ui is back. 

I think there is some sort of bug thats causing this . Or Google has a system of finding if 3rd party apps are In device and gives the old ui back . Anyways have the new ui and happy. But still somethings not quite right . 

0 Likes
Doge lover 123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Also if anyone has the same problem try deleting 3rd party apps and updating Google (just making sure) and try to get the new assistant look 

Just tryna help:)

0 Likes