Original topic:

Google play services draining battery

(Topic created: 07-10-2022 05:50 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

On my galaxy note 10 plus Google services drains the most of my battery for no reason says active less than a minute but drains my battery also samsung music app also drains my battery for no reason also doesn't contain any use for anything besides music so idk what's the problem here samsung please fix this issues we need more reliable longer battery lasting and more restricted background data more optimized software 

2 Replies
DanG92263
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Please check your Never Sleeping Apps selection in Settings to ensure unintended apps are not continuing to run in the background that you don't wish to do so.

To start, goto to Settings, hit the search icon (looks like a magnifying glass), and type 'never sleeping apps'.

https://youtu.be/04EYfyh5Hg0
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
In addition if you go to the settings menu then go to the connections menu and then go to data usage and then turn on data saver data saver stops data usage by preventing apps from using data in the background there are also additional battery settings if you look those there may be ones there that can help as well