cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Has anybody received the free earbuds offer from Samsung for Note20?

I recently purchased two Note 20's that did not come with earbuds..  I noticed online that Samsung offered to send a free pair if they weren't included with the phones.  I requested them about a month ago, but have yet to receive anything, and when I contact Samsung in regards to this they apparantly have no record of my request (even with the request # they had provided me with).  I can't reorder them because they needed the IMEI numbers during initial request and they of course DO have record that those numbers have already been used.  Has anyone else had issues receiving the free earbuds in the mail?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Has anybody received the free earbuds offer from Samsung for Note20?

No problem here. I requested them and received them relatively quickly. Within 10 days if I remember correctly. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi LongHiker

How did you get the free type c earbuds for your note 20. I came across a page on Android Central and it asked for the IMEI number. Is that a legit website? It says it's samsung care and is that number safe to give out?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Members_8bZ44Xf @userG4iHNPg4IA If you use this link it will ask for your phone number you will then get a text with another link provide your imei number and you should receive them within 2 weeks 

www.samsungfoc.com

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Constellation

Unfortunately that won't work because I already gave the IMEI numbers during the original order (that they don't see record of)... The IMEI numbers can't be used again though it says.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Members_8bZ44Xf I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.