JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Haven't been able to use visual voicemail since switching over to Verizon

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 03:37 PM)
mizzwax
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So I have a Galaxy Note 20 ultra unlocked from Samsung I used it for Sprint / T-Mobile (t-maybe) for almost a year and then I poured it over to Verizon ever since I ported to Verizon I have not been able to get visual voicemail but I was able to use it on the Sprint Network and then when T-Mobile made me change my SIM card I was able to use it on the T-Mobile network but Verizon send me a SIM card and now I can't use it does anybody have a fix for that

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can understand how this can be an issue. I recommend you reach out to your current service provider and have them look into this issue to resolve it. The voicemail feature is a carrier feature and they would be able to fix this for you. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
coldcreek
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I almost think the visual voice-mail is a t mobile thing, I might be wrong, I'd ask Verizon.
mizzwax
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
They have one everybody else who switched their phones from T-Mobile was able to get it just not me Verizon doesn't know why
0 Likes
coldcreek
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Id have Verizon look at your phone and fix it, they should be able to do that for you in store.
mizzwax
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried they couldn't 🤷🏿‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Charles76
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
See if it will network update again. That should fix it.
wickedcrow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Having same problem...same phone and ported over to Verizon. Just saw a video saying you need to manually reset voicemail password. To do that you need to go to carriers website and they will send you a link... I haven't tried it. Video I saw does not walk you through it so that's where I'm at now... Apparently happens just to unlocked phones.
Vladimir43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Verizon has special apps for the phone which is not from Verizon
0 Likes
Vladimir43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Go to the store or website and follow instructions, I have the same issue with Apple phones unlock , Verizon service
0 Likes
ImLilbritches
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had to use the new T-Mobile card after they and sprint merged and can't get it without paying 499 a month.
0 Likes