Original topic:

Hello all

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 6:43 PM)
Dagnabbit
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The new samsung phones, I believe, are a downgrade from previous years, the exception being improved cameras. They lowered the ram, the memory from 256gb to a small 128gb. Clouds storage will come and go as we were forced to use Microsoft cloud. No matter how I'd like to think I need to upgrade, I can't bring myself to trade in my note 10+. It hasn't given me any issues and other than the lower mega pixels on the the camera, what's the point trading it in? I can't think of a reason why. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d0x360
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
samsung and amd are working together on a new chip and it will be amazing. wait until it's in a phone before upgrading. trust me, it might come out later this year but even if it's out till 2022 the note 10 is plenty fast.

there's no reason to upgrade from the note 10 to something in the 20 series. performance is basically identical. less ram isn't a big deal, it's really dependent on how many background apps samsung runs. on the note 10 it's around 100 apps and hidden services that can be disabled with adb on pc or an app called package disabled pro.

of course you don't NEED to disable anything but I did because some of it is borderline spyware and the rest I didn't ever use like AR Emojis and a bunch of other nonsense.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
d0x360
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
samsung and amd are working together on a new chip and it will be amazing. wait until it's in a phone before upgrading. trust me, it might come out later this year but even if it's out till 2022 the note 10 is plenty fast.

there's no reason to upgrade from the note 10 to something in the 20 series. performance is basically identical. less ram isn't a big deal, it's really dependent on how many background apps samsung runs. on the note 10 it's around 100 apps and hidden services that can be disabled with adb on pc or an app called package disabled pro.

of course you don't NEED to disable anything but I did because some of it is borderline spyware and the rest I didn't ever use like AR Emojis and a bunch of other nonsense.

View solution in context

Options
Galaxy Note Phones
it is except the ultra version though still cheaper
0 Likes
userLNFBECP7bJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree, the phones have been regressing since the note 8 IMHO.
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
riscv is the future
0 Likes
Dagnabbit
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi samsung friends. is everyone happy with the new samsung Android upgrade? why are there now 2 message apps? I have my screen to go blank a at 30 seconds and it likes to blank out at 10 seconds. my note 10+ is still a fine phone to use. other problems showing up are issues with 2 step verification. a number is sent to look at, but going back to enter the number, that screen dissappear unless you can shrink that number screen down so the other screen doesn't go away...
0 Likes
Incog
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
welcome to Samsung cancel culture v2.0.. also I tried putting the word cra.p in a post and I got a server error .. what a joke Samsung