Original topic:

Hi, new to this, looking for help, galaxy note 10 having random ads popping up

(Topic created: 08-18-2021 04:39 PM)
Lumaximus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Regardless of the app im using, is either chrome or the Samsung browser, tried different ad blockers and virus check and nothing helps, pretty annoying because you could be playing a game or recording audio & its stops whatever you are doing, any help is highly appreciated!
0 Likes
2 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try cleaning your cache and then go into your Google settings and under ad, turn it off, I use two advertising blocker from Samsung, so the ads has dropped from me getting 80 or 90 % of advertising I might get 5 to 10% and before I download any apps, I always try to download the version that is ad free, if the apps so it's free because it going to show you advertising then it your choice to use that apps because it was your choice, review your apps or buy the advertising free version of the application, remember someone is trying to made a living by creating that application you are using, as far as samsung is concerned I paid enough for my device I don't like the idea that samsung put all these unnecessary advertising on my device so I spend a good day delete some of the bloatware that was install, so view Google and delete those unnecessary application ok
Lumaximus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Great will do, it started a few days ago, i was in the middle of leaving a voice message and the browser popped with an ad "vipgames.com", then it started happen more often 🤦‍:male_sign: i hope this is not a advertisement tactic from Samsung or google😒
0 Likes