JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Home/Lock Screen gone after update...

(Topic created: 11-28-2020 08:21 AM)
JenDOGG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I updated my phone this morning and post update, my home and lock screen changed from the default theme I had been using to a regular blank screen without widgets and apps.  I scrolled through all app screens and they weren't there.  I went to Home Screen Settings and changed everything back to what I had and it will not apply to the home screen.  Right now it appears as though I have nothing installed as the icons don't show but they're there.  My customized folders seem to be gone too but they show up in the preview of my default theme when I try to apply it.  Any idea?  TIA
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have to constantly start my screens over after resets and things, I've also had themes no longer work correctly all the sudden. reorganization is always good be careful not to lock the home layout or you might get a little frustrated. Good luck to you, happy holidays, and you are welcome.

View solution in context

4 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
unlock phone, current home screen, press and hold for settings, home screen settings, home screen layout, select the other one either just home or home and app screen, should switch back to the previous layout, change grid also. check galaxy theme's too and make sure your selection from before is still useable
0 Likes
JenDOGG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
thank you. I tried all of that and nothing worked. I just decided to start anew and rebuild my home screen as it needed organization anyway. I appreciate your input!
0 Likes
Solution
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have to constantly start my screens over after resets and things, I've also had themes no longer work correctly all the sudden. reorganization is always good be careful not to lock the home layout or you might get a little frustrated. Good luck to you, happy holidays, and you are welcome.

View solution in context

JenDOGG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I finally just finished reorganizing! Whew! Thank you again. Happy Holidays! 😊
0 Likes