Original topic:

Homescreen Only

(Topic created on: 4/7/21 2:55 AM)
Negai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Everybody should use Homwscreen Only mode in the new Launchee UI 3.x.  It removes that cluttering of having apps then having shortcuts to apps, the same terrible mistake Windows did when they invented the Desktop. Instead of consolidating applications into 1 file packages they allowed developers to throw it all in folders and then create a link to the exe from your desktop. A disaster that doomed us all for the hundred years of windows we are in today.

In an ideal world of simplicity, you need to spend the least amount of time fixing your tool and the most amount of time the tool is fixing your life. And that means applications should be just like candy, a single object, in the place you put it, isolated, consolidated, and always reachable. With solutions like app drawer that's not the case at all, which is why developers went to great lengths to developer alphabetical navigations, automatic sorting, in phone search bars and the disaster goes on. But when you have no drawer, just home, all the apps are yours to arrange. You gain tons of benefits. 
 You're more aware of what apps you have
 You can organize them into panes in order of your own preference, and they are no duplicates. They are within reach.

There is no problem to solve, but a solution to your life. Home screen Only mode. 
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Speak for your selves I have
600 apps almost installed I use my screen real estate for widgets and a simple swipe on my note 10 plus & the reorganize thing is a option buddy you can u check and edit and put in folders on the swipe up for apps button
Negai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for your input.

I have note 10 plus, I also have a lot of apps, all fit in 2 pages at home grouped by category.

I can reach any app with 2 taps :)
Take advantage of Note's big display and increase your grid size, I'm curious to see how you use widgets, can you post some screenshots?

Screenshot_20210407-065049_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Here

clipboard_image_1617873786221_1617873786221.jpg

Jillups
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't agree. I have A LOT of extention pack apps ;downloaded. It would drive me crazy to have to scroll past those 50+ useless icons on my home screen. I don't even like having to see the folder I currently have them in, inside of the app drawer. Most of my folder names are pretty extensive.. anyone know if I can adjust the title lines 2 rather