JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How To Transfer Contacts From Motorola Moto G4 toNote 9

(Topic created: 08-12-2018 06:12 PM)
usercuNmrudTka
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How do I transfer my contacts from my Motorola Moto G4 (Android) to my new Note 9?  Looking at the Smart Switch page, it wasn't clear to me.

3 Replies
user9I6F8RlwCX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm pretty sure I transferred my stuff from the G4 to the note 8 using wifi direct

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@usercuNmrudTka; Hey, you can transfer content directly from your old phone wirelessly. Transfer content directly from your old phone via USB cable. You can also transfer content from a PC or Mac to your new Galaxy phone. The steps below describe using the USB connector that came with your phone. I have also included a link to the Samsung site that contains more information for the Wireless Sync and PC options. Let us know if this is helpful. Thanks!

Step 1

Connect your new Galaxy phone to your old device using the included USB connector and the cable from your old phone.

Step 2

Select items you want to transfer to your new phone.

Step 3

Enjoy all your favorite apps, music, contacts and more without skipping a beat.

https://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

And you can also use Google account or Mobile Transfer program. With their helps, you can easily Transfer Contacts From Motorola Moto G4 to Note 9. Just have a try and choose one you like better.

0 Likes