Original topic:

How can Verizon Galaxy Devices DITCH MESSAGE+ APP

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 04:19 PM)
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I totally regret signing up with verizon wireless, because of their prices. Yeah, yeah, yeah verizon offers tons of useless extras that I don't want or need such as disney app, hulu. But, I have Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G verizon and Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G verizon. I pulled down on the quick menu to find, "Call & Text on other Devices". I could not find it anywhere. My thoughts were, this is nuts, where the is the sattings for the call and text. I did a search in the search window of the app draw, and still nothing. I called verizon and was told that they use their own app for calling on other devces. I said to the verizon agent, do you know how  that app is and how hard it is to use? Anyway, I changed carriers since then, I have a Galaxy S7 Ultra 5G, but my Tab S7+ 5G is still locked with verizon. Anybody know how I can ditch that d message+ app? I know how to ditch that  Better question, How can I get my tablet and phone work together so I can make and recieve calls and send and recieve text message on by tablet and phone?

6 Replies
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You'd have to switch the CSC on the tablet. If you have a windows PC you can use Odin to install a different firmware onto it easily.
0 Likes
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
say what! I havn't a clue as to what you're talking about, please use English, lol I do not know what a csc even is.
0 Likes
MrsDeb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Use just messages not message+
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The issue is, I cannot make or receive calls and text on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G. Verizon decided to **bleep** ditch Samsung's software and use their *bleep** app. Samsung's software for calling and texting on other devices is much nicer app and easier to use. **bleep**

0 Likes
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'd love too, believe me, I would love too; however, I wouldn't have access to making/relieving/calls/text on my tablet that I would otherwise on my Note20 Ultra 5G Verizon version. Verizon's call/text on other devices software compatibility isn't available with Samsung's version and Verizon took the extra step to make sure of that.
0 Likes
Lethalpenguin09
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Any lucky finding how I currently have the same issue recently switched to V from T and just upgraded my tab s6 to the s7+ and can't get my phone and tab to connect together
0 Likes