JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can you delete duplicate pictures on Note 10 Plus?

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 03:17 PM)
SAY10_B4_ELEVEN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How can i delete all duplicate pictures on my note 10 plus, i have a bunch of pictures thats not 100% same but very very similar kinda like burst mode. So i dont have to do it 1 by 1

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend going to your gallery app and long-pressing on one of the pictures you wish to delete. This will then allow you to select multiple pictures and delete them all at once.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend going to your gallery app and long-pressing on one of the pictures you wish to delete. This will then allow you to select multiple pictures and delete them all at once.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.