Original topic:

How do I get rid of RMM Status:Prenormal

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Slajmsung
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, I have a galaxy note 8(SM-N950F) that I tried to root.It was successful at first until I rebooted the phone and it showed "Only official binaries can be flashed" on the boot screen.I reflashed the official firmware and turned OEM Unlocking off and on and trying again.Every time I try to flash custom firmware I get an error that "Only official binaries can be flashed" even tho the OEM Unlocking option is turned on.I also waited 168 hours with a sim card,constant WIFI connection and a google and a samsung account active on the device.Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes