Original topic:

How do I stop TikTok videos I save from ending up in my camera folder?

(Topic created: 06-19-2021 06:38 AM)
dhhayden
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hello. I'm hoping that someone can help me figure out how to stop the TikTok videos I save from ending up in my camera folder because it's making that folder look like a mess and I only want pictures I've taken from my camera to end up there. I want them to save in my TikTok folder instead.
17 Replies
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You can redirect it to some where else
dhhayden
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes, but how do I do that?
0 Likes
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Usually you can change it in downloads or the tiktok settings if those don't work then it can't be done unless there is a update or they make it possible as in Tiktok or Google
dhhayden
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Do you have a step by step on how to change it in downloads? I've never done anything like that before.
0 Likes
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Or make a new folder just for pictures for pictures & TikTok for TikTok
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If there's no settings in tik tok, or whatever app you're using to save the videos, to change the save location you can use a file manager to manually move the files to a folder of your choice.
dhhayden
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's just the built-in Gallery app. Do you know how to redirect files saved from another app to a particular folder on the Gallery app in the Files app? That's what I'd like to do in order to prevent this from continuing to happen.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The gallery is what you use to view the files but another app is used to download the videos. You would need to check in the settings of that app to see if you can change the download location.
0 Likes
dhhayden
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Are you talking about the settings in TikTok or the Files app?
0 Likes