JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to REMOVE friends from S Health

(Topic created on: 7/11/17 7:14 AM)
drumorgan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have three "friends" in my Together with S Health - but two of them are accounts from a company that I bought something from years ago and have no idea who the people are. Is there a way to remove these from my friends list? I don't see any "edit" or "delete" features in the friends section at all.

I have this app on my Note 5 phone and synced with my S3 Frontier watch

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungMel
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I want to look into this for you. Please provide me the following:

• Model number (phone & watch)
  • Tizen Version
  • Software Version
  • Baseband version
  • Carrier name

Thanks! :) 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
drumorgan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
  • Model number (phone & watch) - Samsung Note 5 & S3 Frontier
  • Tizen Version ???
  • Software Version - S Health 5.9.1.003
  • Baseband version ???
  • Carrier name - T-Mobile
0 Likes
SamsungMel
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The Baseband version you can find in Settings > About Device on the phone.

The Tizen & Software versions of the watch can be found under Gear Info in the Settings of it. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Solution
drumorgan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks for asking all sorts of technical questions 

But, the simple answer is, anyone in your phone "contacts" will be synced into your S Health "friends" - so the solution is to remove them from your contacts and then refresh your S Health friend list

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungMel
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My bad. I'm glad you we're able to get this figured out. Thanks for sharing your solution with the Community. 

0 Likes
userxKfUr13AGh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Where it shows the list of your friends, go to block list, then add, add the person you dlnt want to share information with and thats it. I tried deleting the person from.my contact list but it didnt work- stalker ex- so I did this and it works.

userPwWTsHZkbS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks for the tip.  I blocked the friend that I didnt invite and it took him off my friends list.  This seams like a flaw in the app that Samsung should correct.  I dont wanna block the contact I just dont want them listed as a friend.  Not sure why this particular contact showed up as a friend.  I didnt select them and no other contacts do.

0 Likes