JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to add checklist items to Reminder in Android Pie?

(Topic created: 02-21-2019 04:52 AM)
userhrfa3S4Tho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I updated my phone to Android Pie recently.

Now I am super confusing and frustrating when trying to add multiple items to the checklist in the native Reminder app. There is no button for me to add a second item after I created the first one (pressing `enter` will start a new line).

Any help is appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

13 Replies
Solution
userraP1hN2DYI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had/have this same problem. Are you using a third party keyboard? I was using gboard and hitting return created a new line but no new checkbox. When I switch to Samsung Keyboard, hitting enter creates a new check box line. Hope this gets corrected by Samsung, but until then, using their stock keyboard for this one specific thing is working.

View solution in context

kuzunoha
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yep, I'm using Gboard. Switching to the stock Samsung board works, just like you said. It would be nice if we got an update to fix this.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok.. that explains it.  I had been using the GBoard, but before I found the reminder app, I'd switched over to the Samsung Keyboard.  Thanks for the help.  

0 Likes
cwbcpa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you!  This was making me crazy.  I was using Gboard.  Samsung needs to fix this for sure.  I don't want to use their keyboard.  Thank you for your help!

0 Likes