Original topic:

How to block mms

(Topic created: 04-10-2022 10:32 AM)
borboleta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi. I'd like to know how to block mms multimedia messages from a specific person? Please help me out. Thanks. 
8 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Long press in the person message then tap on DELETE when you do that a message will appear, it will ask you if you want to block it too.

Screenshot_20220410-103150_Messages_12165_1649601270.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The OP just wants to block the MMS part of the message from a specific person, not the whole message, in other words stop the images from coming through.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Is multimedia message, not images.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes I know what it is, and images are part of multimedia. Let's not argue about insignificant things. Just trying to help.
overlookprinces
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am having the same problem with the same message Red Giant but when I long press it, it doesn't ask me about blocking it. Is there any other way to block
borboleta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ok the thing is that I don't know if my chip from tmobile has a spyware my spouse put on it to take my identity and read everything I do. Because I took the chip and put it in another phone, and it started to receive Stranraer messages from many numbers that I don't know and they come with a link to open, which I never opened. In the phone he gave me, a samsung note 10+ he always know where I go or what I wrote or talk. When he gave it to me he asked me for my Google account saying that tmobile was requiring it, (I was in living in Mexico by then), and it's not true because I asked them and they never require it. Also he put his phone by my phone and told me not to touch it because he was doing something (rare to me) and when he came back to USA my keyword was writing by itself (a bad spanish translations telling me stop writing stupid nonsense) while he was talking to me on the phone, and I told him and he said there not such a virus thing on phones. Yeah right! Also told me never to turn off my location.... and so on. Many suspicious things about him also asking and looking where is my phone. Also i mcreated a group in text message and all my messages are sent as a mms it says everytime i send. I switched this chip to an old phone and who these rare messages showed up on this old phone. So my chip has a Spyware? I'm on my spouse's plan of tmobile.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
She can't do anything with the SIM card, what she can do is install an application, of those that are installed to young people, children, to know where they are, how fast they are going in the car etc etc...and if he asked for your phone it is because the phone that is going to be tracked, he needs to give permission, so... maybe that's why he asked you the phone. She can't read your messages, unless you've parried it with Link to Windows, the same with WhatsApp or Telegram, in all you need permissions.
0 Likes
borboleta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I believe he did al those penosos, because he had my Google account and password before he handle me this phone. And sometimes he brings up conversations I had with someone in my whatsap. Also my watch makes noise even if I have the phone far away and my watch is not on wifi neither on Bluetooth connection. He asked me the first time he gifted me this phone to not to touch it because he was doing something!!!!!!!!
0 Likes