cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

How to make suggestion (homescreen)

How to send suggestion to developers of Samsung Internet Browser future updates? I'm trying to switch to using Samsung Internet and keyboard as all my devices are now Samsung. (Note 20 Ultra, Tab S7+, & my old Tab S2).

->Only the top URL specific search bar is present when the Quick Access homepage is selected. The swipe function of Samsung keyboard does not auto enter spaces there because URLs don't have spaces. There should be a regular search bar available as that is where the majority of non-URL searches are performed. For instance when the "default homepage" is selected with Google as the search engine, there is a regular non-URL specific search bar mid screen and the normal URL search bar at the top. The swipe auto space works in that mid screen bar. There are no quick access links available in that setting though. I use the swipe function constantly, so it is a slight frustration to always have to deal with searches like "whereisthenearestbookstore".
On Reddit some have suggested just learning to enter spaces. That would push me to just go away from swipe function at all, I get into a pattern and it's difficult to switch up the pattern for one piece of the whole package. I want to use Samsung Internet because of the Quick Access links option. If I will be using the generic Google search screen, it may as well be in Chrome with Swiftkey.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How to make suggestion (homescreen)

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!