cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: How to remove latest update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. Those bites. The notification is all different, the messages, the stupid changes at the bottom of the screen, the bar up top the fact that you can't night mode with a theme.... It changed some of the setting abilities and I'm not getting my messages and Facebook messages and snapchats until hours later... I really hate I-phone but I'm really tempted. 

Highlighted
Supernova

If there is a problem with the update, the company will f...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If there is a problem with the update, the company will fix it. Regardless of OS, any phone maker may introduce bugs

Highlighted
Halo

Re: If there is a problem with the update, the company will f...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was this solved?

Highlighted
Constellation

Im loving it, gave more personal control and happy to kno...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im loving it, gave more personal control and happy to know samsung cares about customers concerns enough to add better security features.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I absolutely agree I hate the update as well I lost a lot...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I absolutely agree I hate the update as well I lost a lot of features that I used to love, just to name a few: scheduled text messages, the way you use to be able to block messages and/or calls, and being able to tap to answer or reject a call… I even call Samsung requesting to delete this update… I really hope you all will consider bringing back those features, those are the little things that kept me coming back to Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

I hate the update as well .

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hate the update as well .

Highlighted
Constellation

Latest update made my sd card not be recognized. My sd ca...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Latest update made my sd card not be recognized. My sd card is fine but my phone keeps saying its corrupted. Wish they would fix that part too

Highlighted
Astronaut

I love the update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love the update

Highlighted
Astronaut

Whether you have a Samsung or an iPhone, they both seem t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whether you have a Samsung or an iPhone, they both seem to do the same thing now. Like WallFlower23 said, if you dont perform the updates, they slowly make your phone obsolete (intentionally, it seems? That's one for conspiracy theorists). I switched to Samsung hoping the updates weren't like the ones on the iPhone, but it looks like they're just as bad? Definitely puts all consumers in a corner ...