Original topic:

I Cannot Get Work Profile to Delete! Help?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userBpsXpwbnIV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So I have a question. I all of a sudden have a work profile. And it's not actually that recent as in today.. It happened maybe a few weeks ago.. I need to remove this I don't know what it is but my phone seems to be acting different and I know there was a software update the other day . Can anyone shed some light on this or even better, tell me how to destroy this "work profile." I have McAfee and it's not saying there are any threats. My PC is acting up as well. 😒 McAfee on there as well, however, again no threats or viruses but my PC is acting up as well. I wanna pull my hair out. Someone please help me? Please? I have an Android Samsung Galaxy Note10. Please anyone reading this that has had this issue and knows how to fix it, or is a TECH WIZARD.....please help me?
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I understand how frustrating this must be. Is the work profile showing when you open your Settings? Is it under your Samsung account?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If you have a work profile then that user profile is your default account/device administrator for your note 10 and user accounts and if its just set to its default settings for your account and your device settings then all the changes made outside of the profile will revert to the default to the admin user's setup if youve never changed anything in there. It literally can change your phone settings automatically while your using the phone and keep doing it. Can you access the work profile, where is the work profile from.. i.e. (samsung's is the secure folder)
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sign out of your secure folder and dm me
0 Likes