cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

I deserve it.

Hello, 

I have been customer of samsung since 2012. I have bought new samsung phones atleast twice every year till they get unaffordable (now). 

I really want to continue using my galxy note series but it's unaffordable now. 

I definitely deserve a samsung phone as I have been your customer since last 8 years. I hope you will understand my feelings for mobile and do the needful. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: I deserve it.

I been a samsung customer since the release of the Samsung galaxy S4, now I am the proud owner of a S4,S5,Note 8&9 not to mention a 50 inch & 55 inch television plus a couple tablet, and a couple laptop and when I say never I mean never had I seem these people do anything for their loyalty customer, this is Samsung we talking about, not HP or Sony so re-think that thought, Samsung device i suggest buying in the mobility HP in the computer and printer, but donations from Samsung i will be following you so please let me know if they ever wake up and appreciate any of their loyalty user ok
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

forgot I got a Note 4 sitting here collect😃ing dust also...
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userdXZZDq3ShL 

Not sure what you're asking. There are some great trade in offers that make these phones just as affordable as ever. I used to pay full price for phones like Galaxy S6 Edge, S7 Edge, S9 Plus... and now I pay a little over than half of the price for latest Note devices by trading in. If it's still a bit out of your comfort zone, just wait a couple of months and the price will drop. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1