cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

I dont know, first post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love my note 10 plus it has so many functions it is hard to find things sometimes.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: I dont know, first post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using it to take big family photos is always nice to do. No more setting a timer or running back and forth. Also being able to write down quick notes without actually having to turn the phone on is cool to and can really come in handy. Translate is another great feature that I use. I also use it to help edit my videos which makes it so much easier. And it also makes signing documents easier for me as well. Of course there are so many other things you can do, but those are just to name a few for myself👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes the Note 10 Plus is great! Especially when it comes to using the features of the S Pen. If you need any help with anything the community is always here for you👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What are some of your favorite ways to use the s.pin?

Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using it to take big family photos is always nice to do. No more setting a timer or running back and forth. Also being able to write down quick notes without actually having to turn the phone on is cool to and can really come in handy. Translate is another great feature that I use. I also use it to help edit my videos which makes it so much easier. And it also makes signing documents easier for me as well. Of course there are so many other things you can do, but those are just to name a few for myself👍

View solution in original post