Original topic:

I have to push harder than normal to get a response while using my S Pen

(Topic created: 05-10-2021 12:45 PM)
Fireman920
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

For some odd reason my s pen works great on 90% of my phone. On the other 10% I have to push harder than normal to get a response!  Anyone else ever encountered this issue? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Fireman920
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I looked for that in the settings and couldn't find that option!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Fireman920 

Do you have a case installed which has magnets? The magnets can interfere with the S Pen operation.

Do you have a screen protector installed? The screen protector could be coming loose from the screen and the extra pressure is needed to push the protector down so that the S Pen can make contact. 

0 Likes
ptco911
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What type of screen protector (if any) do you have on the phone?
0 Likes
Fireman920
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Oh okay. Let me try something. I'll respond in just a few
0 Likes
Fireman920
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I popped off the stelle magnet and it works fine. Thank y'all.