Original topic:

I haven't received my UI 3.1 update on my Samsung Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 3/16/21 4:43 PM)
Jupiter2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Why haven't I received my UI 3.1 update on my Samsung Note 10 plus SM-N975U1?

7 Replies
doubledee53
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
because it's only available for the s21 series right now
0 Likes
Jupiter2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Has the Note 10 plus received the March security patch update? The last one I show is for February.
0 Likes
Incog
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It has never received the march update. I am not too hopeful with Samsung anymore.

The ui3 update is full of some annoying bugs that Samsung has left us hanging on without any communication about when they be fixed. Really poor customer service
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
although the UI 3 is available for note10plus, I recommend not to upgrade until most issues are fixed if you don't want to deal with the bug difficulty.
0 Likes
bnewport
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
3/25 still waiting
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes