JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm having an issue with my phone not making video calls

(Topic created: 12-08-2019 03:38 AM)
Samsung_K03OfGV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having an issue with my phone not making video calls... I had a previous phone that did. This one being an insurance replacement, that wouldn't have anything to do with it, right?

Any suggestions?

7 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Samsung_K03OfGV 

1) Is your phone an unlocked Note10 or carrier branded?

2) What is your carrier?

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It depends on what carrier the phone is locked on/bought the phone from. I know for a fact that sprint doesn't have it

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I used to have it too, but the latest update got rid of it. There's nothing wrong with your phone, it's a carrier issue.

userJfrRxfSve9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You must have received an unlocked phone. I am a diehard Samsung user. With that being said, this ticked me off. The problem is that the option is not offered on unlocked phones even though they are carrier specific. I got my T-mobile S10+ on pre-order from Best Buy. It's a T-mobile phone with all the T-mobile stuff. But because it's not "from T-mobile", the video call option is not available. Stupid! Yes I use Duo now, but I recently got 8 coworkers to switch from I-Phoneys to Note 10+ (various carriers) and was trying to show them how these phones have the same facetime feature. How stupid I looked when I didn't have the capability when they did. Samsung, we expect more! You already removed the dual photo feature, the headphone jack, and now this. LG and Pixel are looking pretty good now.

0 Likes
wayne8821212
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm curious as to whether it works with the T-Mobile Note 10 Plus.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@wayne8821212 

The T-Mobile branded Note10 will have it. (mine did)

0 Likes
Samsung_K03OfGV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks Samsung family.

Verizon is the carrier

0 Likes